This page does not include all official rules. Go here for a complete copy of official rules for the PAC-MAN® Promotion.
- When you enter the 2nd chance drawing or play the PAC-MAN® bonus online game for prizes, you will be asked to sign in with your MyGameRoom account. Go to valottery.com to get your free account if you don’t already have one.
- After successfully logging in to the PAC-MAN® game, you will be prompted to enter the BONUS WEB CODE found on the upper right of the front and the Promotion Entry Number found on the back of your non-winning PAC-MAN® Scratcher.
- Only non-winning PAC-MAN® Scratchers are eligible for a play for prizes game.
- Each valid non-winning PAC-MAN® Scratcher will give one entry into the drawing.
- Players must select the CHAMPIONSHIP MODE to play the game for prizes.
- The outcome of each PAC-MAN® Game is not pre-determined and is dependent on the actions made by the participant during the game.
- The Leaderboard will display the top ten (10) scores only.
- A participant’s highest score is taken and placed on the Leaderboard. A participant’s score can only be placed on the Leaderboard once in a week.
- A participant is eligible to win each of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes only once over the course of the promotion.
- For this promotion, you do not need to keep your non-winning Scratcher after a successful entry.
- You can only enter twenty-five (25) non-winning PAC-MAN® Scratchers within a 24-hour period.
- Prizes will be available until all allocated prizes have been awarded or the PAC-MAN® Scratcher is longer available for purchase in Virginia Lottery retail locations.
- For a complete list of all prizes available, tap or click on the Prizes page.